The American Venous Forum’s Patient Education Committee has developed a Venous Ulcers patient education brochure as part of a series to assist physicians and patients. This could be displayed in waiting rooms, patient exam rooms, or given directly to appropriate patients.
Topics covered include:
- What is a Venous Leg Ulcer?
- What is the cause?
- What are the symptoms of Venous Ulcers?
- What is involved in the evaluation of Venous Ulcers?
- What are the available treatments?
- Compression bandages and stockings
- Wound care
- Lifestyle changes
- Vein stripping and ligation
- Vein stenting
- Deep vein reconstructions
- Only available for shipping within the US
Member Price $40/pack of 50
Non-member Price $48/pack of 50
* prices do not include shipping and handling