Venous Disease and Varicose Veins
The American Venous Forum’s Patient Education Committee has developed a Venous Disease and Varicose Veins patient education brochure as part of a series to assist physicians and patients. This could be displayed in waiting rooms, patient exam rooms, or given directly to appropriate patients.
Topics covered include:
- Why do Varicose Veins develop?
- When should you see a vein specialist?
- What are Varicose Veins?
- What are the symptoms of Varicose Veins?
- What is involved in the evaluation of Varicose Veins?
- What are the treatment options?
- Compression stockings
- Physical activity
- Vein stripping and ligation
Member price = $40/pack of 50
Non-member price = $48/pack of 50
* prices do not include shipping and handling
Special Pre-Order Pricing Through September 30, 2021.
Member price = $30/pack of 50 + FREE SHIPPING
Non-member price = $38/pack of 50 + FREE SHIPPING