Phlebectomy – A Patient Guide
The American Venous Forum’s Patient Education Committee has developed a Phlebectomy patient education brochure as part of a series to assist physicians and patients. This could be displayed in waiting rooms, patient exam rooms, or given directly to appropriate patients.
Topics covered include:
- Who would benefit from Phlebectomy?
- Where is the procedure performed?
- What complications can occur?
- What are varicose veins?
- What is Phlebectomy?
- Are there any advantages compared to other procedures?
- What preparation is needed before Phlebectomy?
- What does the procedure involve?
- What kind of anesthesia is needed?
- What can I expect after the Phlebectomy procedure?
- Only available for shipping within the US
Member Price $40/pack of 50
Non-member Price $48/pack of 50
* prices do not include shipping and handling