The American Venous Forum’s Patient Education Committee has developed a Lymphedema patient education brochure as part of a series to assist physicians and patients. This could be displayed in waiting rooms, patient exam rooms, or given directly to appropriate patients.
Topics covered include:
- What is the lymphatic system?
- What is Lymphedema?
- What are the symptoms of Lymphedema?
- What is involved in the evaluation of Lymphedema?
- What are the available treatments?
- Compression bandage and garments
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
- Compression pumps
- Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT)
- Skin care
- Only available for shipping within the US
Member Price $40/pack of 50
Non-member Price $48/pack of 50
* prices do not include shipping and handling