Non-Thermal Ablation – A Patient Guide
The American Venous Forum’s Patient Education Committee has developed a Non-Thermal Ablation patient education brochure as part of a series to assist physicians and patients. This could be displayed in waiting rooms, patient exam rooms, or given directly to appropriate patients.
Topics covered include:
- What is Non-Thermal Ablation?
- Who would benefit from Non-Thermal Ablation?
- Where is the procedure performed?
- How are Non-Thermal Ablations done?
- Mechanochemical Ablation: ClariVein®
- Proprietary Foam Sclerotherapy: Varithena™
- Adhesive-based Ablation: VenaSeal™
- What are the risks with Non-Thermal Ablation?
- When should Non-Thermal Ablations not be done?
Member price = $40/pack of 50
Non-member price = $48/pack of 50
* prices do not include shipping and handling
Special Pre-Order Pricing Through September 30, 2021.
Member price = $30/pack of 50 + FREE SHIPPING
Non-member price = $38/pack of 50 + FREE SHIPPING