CEAP/SVP Bundle On-Demand
CEAP Course Description / Objectives
The CEAP workbook is a compilation of patient cases with complete clinical descriptions including Basic and Advanced classifications. The Venous Classification Workbook will allow each user to review cases, evaluate and simulate patient diagnosis thru MCQ’s.
- Identify the C (Clinical Class) designation of asymptomatic (‘a’) or symptomatic (‘s’) patients.
- Identify the fundamentals of the CEAP classification based on objective Etiology (E), Anatomical (A), and Pathophysiology (P) findings.
- Identify Chronic Venous Disorders (CVD) on varying degrees of severity
- Increase the user’s knowledge of patient evaluation through case explanations provided.
SVP Course Description / Objectives
The SVP Workbook is comprised of classification schemes based upon clinical presentation, examination findings, and ultrasound imaging for the user to review. The user will identify the SVP classification for the case and obtain immediate feedback. The Venous Classification workbook includes patients presenting with all four manifestations of pelvic venous disorders – symptoms of renal venous hypertension, chronic pelvic pain, and extra-pelvic symptoms involving the genitalia and legs.
- Identify the symptoms of Pelvic Venous Disorders (PeVD) and potential patterns of reflux/ obstruction.
- Understand why similar clinical presentations may have different underlying pathophysiology
- Gain expertise in using SVP to classify patients with Pelvic Venous Disorders.
- Increase the user’s knowledge of the appropriate evaluation of patients with Pelvic Venous Disorders
Purchasers will receive an activation email within 48 hours of purchase.